In my quest to equip an army of educational storytellers, I have come across some other revolutionaries and sources or great help. I wanted to share a few of my favorites.
- eLearn Magazine has a fantastic starter article on using storytelling (and digital storytelling) for educational contexts. This is a must read for anyone looking to add to their education tactics.
- Henry Jenkins is a researcher who deals with media, education, and fan studies. I have cited him several times in my papers. In “Transmedia Education: the 7 Principles Revisited” he discusses some key points in creating MMI, educational stories. It’s a bit technical, but a super foundation for those really interested.
- “Teaching and Learning for a Sustainable Future” is a lesson on educational storytelling with emphasis on practice and multi-culturality. Perfect for those wanting to take storytelling to the next level.
Latest posts by Chris Michaels (see all)
- What to Ask After An Offer of Representation (by an Agent) - September 1, 2017
- Learnings from Comicpalooza - August 18, 2017
- Resources for Educational Storytelling - August 1, 2017