I preach Educational Storytelling and the mixed-media, interactive revolution. But, the two are not separate. In fact, my ultimate goal is to help create a platform for interactive and personalized curriculum design using a multimedia platform.
Just to “test the waters” as it were, I have collected a few “stater” posts and articles about the benefits and use of multimedia in education.
- Benefits of Using Multimedia in Education is an overview for a graduate level course on multimedia education.
- This report, “Multimedia Transformation,” examines the many ways multimedia tools are transforming teaching and learning as schools work to raise achievement and prepare students for careers that require increasingly sophisticated uses of technology.
- The last is a list of software and applications that can be used to create multimedia educational resources. As with everything in technology, the list can be a little outdated, but still valuable.
I will dig deeper into all of these as time goes by. For now, I just wanted to get them out there.
Please add your own to the comments.
Latest posts by Chris Michaels (see all)
- What to Ask After An Offer of Representation (by an Agent) - September 1, 2017
- Learnings from Comicpalooza - August 18, 2017
- Resources for Educational Storytelling - August 1, 2017